Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Appointment shuffle

Ah, this week is crazy. Crazy as in there is something going on everyday this week. Monday was bad rib pain from the whole baking a baby thing. Followed by the crazy pregnant lady showing up right before Faith Formation. It was awesome. Today is appointment day for Sebastian. I was supposed to do a MNO with some homeschooling moms but that has fallen through. Instead I will probably go out looking for drawer organizers and new pjs for Sera.
Wednesday is Rose's four year appointment and an impromptu appointment for Sebastian to get his shoe inserts for his rolling ankles. And bible study if I make it. Thursday night is AHG, followed by Friday where we are doing a lock in. Saturday morning will be the rest of the lock in and then I might have to sleep off the week on Sunday!
I am already tired and feeling sleep deprived. But its cool. One day I will be bored again...

No comments:

Post a Comment