Monday, May 9, 2011

Pink and Purple are just fine by me Mom

Sebastian is feeling off today. I don't know what the deal I but he is super cuddly. He is hanging out in the pink and purple chair of his sisters watching the tube.

He is subdued which is weird. Even though he does not talk and communicate with us yet I always know when something is a little off. He loves being able to sit in the chair. It is the perfect size for him with his size. Love him to pieces.

Seraphina is home from school today after throwing up twice last night. She has been totally ok so she would have been fine to go to school. BUT I would not have wanted her still getting sick at school. They have guidelines for this stuff for a reason! I hate hearing that one of the kids was sick in her class. Like, in. Her. Class. Think of all the disinfecting!


No comments:

Post a Comment