Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Beach Trip Countdown: 2 days

Is it wrong that I am cringing thinking of driving with 3 kids to Florida and back? My mother is a saint for doing this trip semi-annually with us kids. We were are a whiny bunch, and I am sure that 6+ hours in the car with us was please can someone else take them for a week a fun experience. So I am cleverly avoiding my bible study work trying to pack for 5 people into one minivan for the week.

I am thinking of just packing everything into a large space bag and bringing the laundry basket.  Is it a crazy idea? Will my kids put their dirty clothes in the basket if I drive it down to the condo with us? Will it bring peace on earth and upgrade me to the status of supermom?

Ha ha. If only.

But seriously, I think I am going to try it. I have to bring all the towels and junk stuff with us so why not bring the laundry basket with me? We will just end up putting it all away when we get there. Then we can just throw it all in the basket when we leave and wash it at home. Sounds like a win-win to me. I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment