Saturday, January 7, 2012

Contact Paper Stencil

I have now had my IKEA bookshelves down in our homeschool room for a month or two. They are amazing, and I can't believe I waited so long to get them. I have decided to use the upper shelves as storage for off season decor items, and maybe some kitchen things if it starts getting to crowded in there. Which, it already is. But that is another post and another day.

I found this on 7th house on the Left, and have decided that was the best option for covering the upper glass windows and still making my shelves pretty. I am just having issues with my printer scaling properly... it wants me to use a huge stencil size that will look funny. Oh well!

This will take me some time to complete but it will be worth it in the end. If the top looks good I might do more of it in a few other areas. I am also going to put up a sheet of contact paper on our little bathroom window. We really don't need to look outside when we are in there. :)

I will be back in a bit to share what we have done and haven't gotten to this week. I think we made a lot of great progress and if I can keep it going we will be moving forward and not sliding back again into a crazy mess! Off to get more cleaning and projects done.

No comments:

Post a Comment