Thursday, January 12, 2012

I hate Chuck E Cheese

But Rose LOVES the place. Seriously, all through the last year we heard, "My Birthday Party at Chuck E Cheese" over and over and over again. So we have to go back again. Joy.

This year I am keeping things ultra simple. I have random party favor things in a clear box and the kids are just going to pick out what they want. I will be putting the tokens in cups with their names labeled and calling it a day on those. We don't do the "fancy" party where you reserve you spot and pay out the nose for cheap junk. We plan on an afternoon during the week we feel will be less crowded and not a school holiday or break. This worked out well last year, and I abhor going to a Saturday party there. A bonus to homeschooling right there people.

I might or might not have a few pictures to share later, this week has been really crazy overall and I am having issues with my ribs not liking me. (Thanks #4!) I know the kids will have a blast and as long as I get everyone fed and having a good time it works for me. Sebastian loves all the lights and music there. It will be interesting to see how he does with it this time. So from 4-6pm you know where I will be today. Partying it up with the mouse and thanking the fact that my other kids can have outdoor parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment