Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday productivity

I got so much done today. It felt good. Did consignment organizing, cleared off the stairs, cleaned up the hallway, started prepping my workhorse diapers, put more stuff away on my bookshelves, reorganized out tv cabinet, and vacuumed the living room. Oh, and I went grocery shopping and planned out meals for the week.

I am feeling much better about the week ahead since the house is a bit cleaner. I have been trying to get into cleaning the kitchen and it just isn't happening right now. The theory is that when I dont have much else to do and get done I can focus on my attention to the kitchen. It needs to be reorganized and purged. I have tons of stuff to get done in there. Organizing the kitchen has been the bane of my existence for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment