Friday, February 10, 2012

Grumpy

<p>I am very grumpy today. I feel so worn down and it wasn't even a crazy busy week. I am happy to say we have made a bit of progress in the office, which is huge. I think today when Sebastian is napping I will try and get more done in there. Getting stuff out the door to goodwill is really so nice. We have another bag going and I was able to get a bag out earlier this week thanks to my brother. </p>
<p>I am hoping this weekend to get more consignment items posted to craigslist.&nbsp; There are so many kid things that the girls have out grown that just need to go. I think that if we get to a point where I am overwhelmed I will just take what is left to goodwill and call it a day. There is only so much clutter I can take anymore.</p>
<p>Seriously I can't take the girl drama anymore. They are fighting like crazy and it just makes me crazy. Little girls are so sweet and then so mean in the span of a minute. I hope that we can get over some of this fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment