Wednesday, February 1, 2012

No Spend February

Here it is. The shortest month of the year. No spend time! Here are the rules for me...
1) Consignment sales are not included in no Spend. There are a number that I will need to go to in order to buy for little brother. They are starting so early this year! I also need to buy up for Sera but the sizes I need are big girls now so the selection is smaller.
2) obviously groceries, gas, and Dr visits are not included as well. I do intend to try to shop our kitchen first for ingredients and make things go farther.
3) I have a few cloth diaper items I need to purchase for little brother from companies that are out of business so if I find them at a good price (or they become available) I will jump.
4) infant car seat. We need a new one and Sebastians car seat is expiring this year. We traded in for Seras last year at 20% off. We will most likely need to do this again and only have a few weeks in Feb to pull the trigger.

So basically I will not be visiting the black hole stores. We will use what we have and wait 29 days for nonessential purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment