Monday, April 23, 2012

I hope I am nesting

The cleaning bug hit this morning and I got a surprising amount done considering. Lets hopw this is that last nesting phase and I can get to welcoming the newest addition. On the down side Sebastian has Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease so our schedule has cleared up considerably. He has the bumps all over his hands and feet but I haven't noticed the mouth sores yet. I hope it is over by the weekend and no one else gets it.

Not much else in other news, except we are working, or rather trying to work on, character formation. Like listening when told something, and doing it when asked the first time. Not whining or complaining about having to "WORK." Can you tell we are still struggling with it? Just a quick update from me today. I totally forgot to buy something online today, and I have no idea what it was. My mental capacity astounds me at time.

No comments:

Post a Comment